- CSA rejects challenge to electronic bingo law
- Health panel to return to telemedicine
- WYPR’s ‘Maryland Morning’ show honored
- State can retry suspect on P.G. murder charge
- New Pa. laws expand child abuse definitions
- As discounts mount, holiday retail sales disappoint
- Attorney seeks records in USNA sexual assault case
- McDonough calls for training wage
The Daily Record held its Leading Women awards event Thursday night at the Hyatt Regency in Baltimore. The award recognizes women 40 years or younger for their professional accomplishments and commitment to inspiring change.
In its last meeting of the year, Baltimore’s spending board awarded a $1.3 million grant for the company of a controversial developer who once dated former Mayor Sheila Dixon and pled guilty to campaign finance violations.
Free Email Alerts
|Click here to read digital versions of the more than 40 special publications from The Daily Record, everything from Top 100 Women to Leadership in Law as well as in-depth examinations of industries that power the state's economy.|