Last August, The Daily Record created an interactive map showing images of construction along the track where the Baltimore will host its first-ever Grand Prix race Labor Day weekend 2011.
Click on the traffic cones on the map to see the construction as it was in May, and click on the arrows to see how the same section of street appears in June. And don’t forget to click on “animate track” to see where the cars will be zooming by.
- Businesses plan for Grand Prix expected to draw 100,000 to Baltimore
- Old Otterbein officials worry that Grand Prix could damage church
- $3.2M raised, 50K Grand Prix tickets sold
Our previous coverage of Baltimore Grand Prix:
- Conway Street to be closed for two weeks
- Interactive: Grand Prix construction six months later (February)
- Interactive: Grand Prix construction impedes downtown traffic (August)
- Slideshow: Le Mans press conference held at Inner Harbor
- Le Mans Series race added to Grand Prix
- Editorial: Long way to finish line
- Baltimore Grand Prix will now be Labor Day weekend