The Daily Record is proud to announce its 2011 Leadership in Law winners. Since 2000, The Daily Record has honored legal professionals — lawyers and judges — whose dedication to their occupation and their communities deserves special recognition.
This year’s winners will be honored at a reception Friday, Nov. 18 at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve in Hanover.
The winners are:
- Judge Vicki Ballou-Watts, Baltimore County Circuit Court
- Judge Audrey J.S. Carrion, Baltimore City Circuit Court
- Henry Dugan, Dugan, Babij & Tolley, LLC
- Judge Angela Eaves, Harford County Circuit Court
- Antonia Fasanelli, Homeless Persons Representation Project
- Eduardo González, Hearne & Bailey, P.A.
- Andrew Jay Graham, Kramon & Graham P.A.
- Aaron Greenfield, Duane Morris/Duane Morris Government Affairs
- Dean F. Michael Higginbotham, University of Baltimore School of Law
- Judge Marcella A. Holland, Baltimore City Circuit Court
- Judge Ronald Jarashow, Baldwin, Kagan & Gormley LLC
- Jon Laria, Ballard Spahr LLP
- Andrew D. Levy, Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP
- Ava Lias-Booker, McGuireWoods LLP
- Thomas Lingan, Venable LLP
- Christopher Nicholson, Turnbull, Nicholson & Sanders, P.A.
- Rebecca Nitkin, Law Offices of Rebecca Nitkin
- Marshall B. Paul, Saul Ewing LLP
- Joanne Pollak, Johns Hopkins Health System Corporation
- Richard Rosenthal, Tydings & Rosenberg LLP
- James T. Smith Jr., Smith, Gildea & Schmidt
- Judge Shirley M. Watts, Court of Special Appeals
- Patricia Weaver, Paley Rothman
- Arnold Weiner, Law Offices of Arnold M. Weiner
- Robert Zarbin, The Jaklitsch Law Group