The Daily Record announces its 2011 Leading Women winners
Posted: 9:30 pm Thu, September 29, 2011
The Daily Record is proud to announce its 2011 Leading Women winners. Leading Women identifies women age 40 or younger for the tremendous accomplishments they have made so far in their careers. Winners are judged on professional experience, community involvement and their commitment to inspiring change.
This year’s winners will be honored at a reception Thursday, Dec. 1, at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore.
The winners are:
- Awanya Anglin, CBS Radio
- Ashlie T. Bagwell, Alexander & Cleaver P.A.
- Deriece Pate Bennett, Legislative Black Caucus of Maryland
- Jennifer Bevan-Dangel, 1000 Friends of Maryland
- Katherine Pinkard Bowers, PNC Wealth Management
- Jenna Boykin, Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Kisha Brown, Office of the Attorney General
- Kristin Carter, Ober|Kaler
- Jennifer Campion Daly, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- Tracey Durant, Maryland Nonprofits
- Elizabeth Embry, Office of the State’s Attorney for Baltimore City
- Tiffany Franc, Hodes, Pessin & Katz P.A.
- Judge Stephanie Gallagher, U.S. District Court
- Melissa E. Glover, Miles & Stockbridge PC
- Eliza Graham, Glam Global LLC
- Carmen Graves, Reznick Group
- Shari Hammond, Shari’s Promise
- Juliana Keyser Harris, W.P. Carey Foundation
- Marci Hunn, The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation
- Jennifer Keyser, Alban Tractor Co. Inc.
- Jennifer Larkin Kneeland, Linowes & Blocher LLP
- Janet Lahr, Legg Mason
- Jessica C. Y. Lee, Murthy Law Firm
- Amy McClain, Ballard Spahr LLP
- Kathryn McDonough, Andalman & Flynn PC
- K. Nichole Nesbitt, Goodell, DeVries, Leech & Dann LLP
- Jonelle Ocloo, Murthy Law Firm
- Elizabeth Pitts-Madonna, Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems
- Jennifer Anne Pratt, Venable LLP
- Maria R. Prince, M.D., Maryland Department of Health & Mental Hygiene
- Beth Ronnenburg, Berkshire Associates Inc.
- Regina Salliey, The Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Tammy S. J. Schneider, Glass Jacobson
- Jamie Seward, Office of the Attorney General of Maryland
- Indira Sharma, Saul Ewing LLP
- Jane Frankel Sims, The Law Offices of Jane Frankel Sims LLC
- Dionne Spencer, Legg Mason
- Emlyn Stancill, Stancills Inc.
- Blanche Steele-Sharpe, greiBO Media
- Ilana Subar, Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP
- Rebecca Teaff, Redstart Creative
- Courtney Thomas, Allegany County Human Resources Development Commission Inc.
- Shauntese Trye, Trye & Associates LLC
- Maureen van Stone, Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service
- Natalie Villabon-Martz, Clemons & Associates Inc.
- Alicia Wilson, Gordon, Feinblatt, Rothman, Hoffberger & Hollander LLC