The Daily Record announces its 20 in Their Twenties award winners
Posted: 10:40 pm Thu, April 12, 2012
The Daily Record is proud to announce its 20 in Their Twenties award winners for 2012.
20 in Their Twenties features Maryland’s up-and–comers who are successful by or before the age of 30. Selected by previous winners of the award, honorees are chosen on the basis of professional accomplishment, civic involvement and impact of achievement.
The program celebrates the best and brightest under 30 who may have not earned their first million but whose creativity and spirit are already contributing to a new energy in Maryland.
This year’s winners will be recognized at a reception Wednesday, June 29 at Gertrude’s at the Baltimore Museum of Art.
The winners are:
– April Baer, Frostburg State University
– Brandon Batiste, Johns Hopkins Health System, Office of Johns Hopkins Physicians
– Matthew Bjonerud, PNC Bank
– Christopher Braga, Patriot Shredding
– Sara Bruszewski, Greater Baltimore Committee
– Zeke Cohen & Yasmene Mumby, The Intersection
– Andrew Coy, Digital Harbor High School
– Gregory Dahbura, Hub Scrap Metals LLC
– Lauren Dodrill, Smith, Gildea & Schmidt LLC
– Tiffany Franc, Hodes, Pessin & Katz PA
– W. Brett Hollander, WBAL Radio/TV
– Ricardo Johnson, CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
– Margaret Lebherz, Lebherz Oil & Vinegar Emporium
– Devon Mish, M-Edge Accessories
– Emeline Mugisha, Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing and School of Public Health
– Cara Murray, Whiteford Taylor Preston LLP
– Darah Okeke, Miles & Stockbridge PC
– John Olszewski, Jr., Maryland General Assembly
– Katie Palencsar, Unbound Concepts
– Steven Pomplon, Notre Dame Preparatory School
– Brandon Scott, Baltimore City Council
– Desmond Serrette, 1199 SEIU United Healthcare Workers East
– Sarah Sheppard, Funk & Bolton PA
– Chantel Skipper, Children’s National Medical Center
– Genevieve & Greg Vetter, Tessemae’s All Natural
– Suzanne Vetter, The Jaklitsch Law Group
– Matt Wyble, Champion Realty Inc.