The Daily Record announces its 2013 VIP List winners
Posted: 7:00 am Fri, June 21, 2013
The Daily Record is proud to announce its 2013 VIP List winners.
The VIP List recognizes Maryland leaders based on their professional accomplishments, a commitment to inspiring change in their community, and their tremendous accomplishments achieved before or by age 40. Our VIPs are the ones to watch at law firms, businesses, hospitals, nonprofits and universities.
This year’s winners will be recognized at a reception Wednesday, Aug. 21 at Gertrude’s at the Baltimore Museum of Art.
This year’s winners are:
– Sam Abed, Maryland Department of Juvenile Services
– Gabriel Adams, SunTrust Investment Services
– Lauren Ades, Pessin Katz Law, P.A.
– Karla Aghajanian, Ayers Saint Gross Architects & Planners
– Robyn Brenza, FeatsEDU, a division of Feats Inc.
– Tammy Brown, Governor’s Office of Crime Control and Prevention
– Naomi Cross, Johns Hopkins Hospital
– Emily Datnoff, Maryland Office of the Public Defender
– Michael Dodd, Simmons and Dodd, LLP
– David Ellin, Law Office of David Ellin, P.C.
– Danny Farrar, SoldierFit & DDT Fitness
– Michael Hardy, Rosenberg Martin Greenberg, LLP
– Quinton Herbert, Office of Legal Counsel, Baltimore City Board of School Commissioners
– Ronna Hertzano, Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery, University of Maryland School of Medicine
– Michael Hood, Safeguard Maintenance Corporation
– Danette Howard, Maryland Higher Education Commission
– Tonya Jackson, The Agape Health Group, Inc.
– Lara Law, Youth Empowered Society, A Program of Fusion Partnerships Inc.
– Katherine Lawler, Miles & Stockbridge, P.C.
– Angie Lienert, IntelliGenesis LLC
– Amy Luppens, United Way of Lower Eastern Shore
– Todd Marks, Mindgrub Technologies
– Jennifer Meyer, Economic Alliance of Greater Baltimore
– Wes Moore, FrontCort LLC
– Patrick Murray, Johns Hopkins Institutions
– Kimberly Neal, Niles, Barton & Wilmer LLP
– Erin O’Keefe, Loyola University Maryland
– Elliott Rauh, Single Carrot Theatre
– Angelique Rewers, The Corporate Agent
– Dennis Robinson, Jr., Whiteford Taylor & Preston, LLP
– Nan Rohrer, Downtown Partnership of Baltimore
– Angela Scott, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, Civil Rights Division
– Andrew Segall, Saul Ewing LLP
– Jamie Seward, Maryland Office of the Attorney General
– Michelle Siri, Office of the Attorney General
–Tracy Sorzano, PNC Wealth Management
– Jaclyn Vincent, Maryland Lottery & Gaming Control Agency
– Matthew Vocci, Ober|Kaler
– Rachel Yasser, U.S. Attorney’s Office, District of Maryland
– Tong Zhang, Incentive Mentoring Program