The Daily Record announces its 2013 Innovator of the Year award winners
Posted: 6:00 am Fri, August 9, 2013
The Daily Record is proud to announce its Innovator of the Year award winners for 2013.
The Innovator of the Year award shines a light on the men and women who have created new products, services or programs that have improved their fields.
This year’s winners will be honored at a reception Wednesday, Oct. 2 at the American Visionary Art Museum in Baltimore.
The winners are:
– Kadir Aslan, Morgan State University
– Jan Baum, Towson University’s Object Lab
– Marcia Boyle, Immune Deficiency Foundation
– Mike Brenner, Betamore
– Mary Anne Kane Breschi, Maggie’s Light Foundation
– Edward Brill, OPTI Connectivity, Inc.
– Jim Campbell, Arcion Therapeutics
– Gerald Caponera, CyberPoint International
– Thomas Coogan, Stevenson University
– Andrew Coy, Digital Harbor Foundation
– James Foster, Riskive
– Chris D. Geddes, Institute of Fluorescence, University of Maryland Baltimore County
– Harford County Public Library
– MedStar Health
– Anand Iyer, WellDoc
– Mark Katlic, Sinai Hospital of Baltimore/LifeBridge Health
– Robert Levit, Creating Communities
– Erika Milenkovic, Maryland New Directions
– Devin O’Brien-Coon, Johns Hopkins University
– Jim Richardson, Harford County Economic Development
– Robert Santoni, Jr., Santoni’s Market
– Kavita Shukla, Fenugreen
– Kenneth Smith, RAACE: Race Against Abuse of Children Everywhere
– Hongli Zhu, University of Maryland