These days it’s all about saving a few dollar bills.
Inside Counsel has suggested ways for general counsels to save some cash in their legal departments. Recommendations include regularizing a routine, encouraging an office network, only concentrating on legal work, engaging in proactive strategic training, working on litigation strategies early and making good use of office paralegals.
Here’s our question for you:
In what ways do you save?
Leave a comment below or email me.
Need to Know:
- U.S. Steel appointed a new general counsel.
- Crumbs Bake Shop’s CEO and general counsel has been named to the company’s Board of Directors.
- Wal-Mart’s former general counsel left a job with a sports-medicine clinic after only three months.
- HSBC Holdings PLC named two co-general counsels.
- A look at what it’s like to be Unilever Italy’s general counsel.