– Do you concur with or dissent from Justice Antonin Scalia’s ruling on deep-dish pizza?
– Will this idea catch on with family-law attorneys in Maryland?
– Is the National Security Agency spying on U.S. law firms that have overseas clients?
– Should dram-shop liability (in California) extend to house parties where everyone chips in for the booze?
Please respond to any or all questions in the comment section below.
* President Barack Obama is widely considered No. 44, but Grover Cleveland is often counted twice.