Annapolis has some swanky real estate on sale.
Seven of the 13 most expensive properties currently listed in the Baltimore metro area are located in Maryland’s capital–including the highest priced home at $21 million.
Real estate home search website MRIS Homes compiled the listings. The average price of a home on the list is more than $8 million.
The list also includes properties in Baltimore, Cockeysville, Pasadena and Westminster.
MRIS defined the metro area as including Baltimore, Baltimore County, Carroll County, Anne Arundel County, Harford County and Howard County.
- 2858 Riva Road, Annapolis: $21 million
- 3925 Folly Quarter Road, Ellicott City: $10 million
- 1234 Cherry Tree Lane, Annapolis: $8.99 million
- 622 Ponte Villas North, Baltimore $8.5 million
- 1514 Whitehall Road, Annapolis: $7.5 million
- 3 Anton North Way, Pikesville: $6.5 million
- 13807 Falls Road, Cockeysville: $6.5 million
- 2077 Maidstone Farm Road, Annapolis: $5.99 million
- 14 Weems Creek, Annapolis : $5.95 million
- 1810 Lindamoor Drive, Annapolis: $5.95 million
- 2059 Maidstone Farm Road, Annapolis: $5.95 million
- 435 Ginn Lane, Pasadena: $5.9 million
- 1176 Brehm Road, Westminster: $5.57 million