Startup Maryland announced Tuesday stops for Pitch Across Maryland 3.0.
The (tentative) schedule is as follows:
- Sept 15 Coastal: Ocean City/Wicomico?Worcester/Somerset
- Sept 16 East Bay: Dorchester/Talbot
- Sept 17 Mid?Bay: Kent/Queen Anne
- Sept 18 Charm City 1: Baltimore City/County
- Sept 19 Charm City 2: Innovation Celebration with Baltimore Innovation Week (BIW)
- Sept 22 Continental: Western Maryland
- Sept 23 Piedmont: Frederick/Carroll
- Sept 24 Southern Maryland: Charles/St. Mary’s
- Sept 25 Tour Break
- Sept 26 D.C. Metro: Montgomery/Prince George’s
- Sept 29 Central 1: Ft.Meade/Cyber
- Sept 30 Central 2: Howard/NoVA
- Oct 1 North Shore
- Oct 2 NYC: w/Maryland Exchange Companies
- Oct 3 Capital: Annapolis/Anne Arundel
The tour will be updated at www.startupmd.org if any changes are made.
2014 marks the third year of Pitch Across Maryland, the tour which allows budding and aspiring entrepreneurs to pitch their ventures on a hard-to-miss Maryland-themed bus. The first tour was planned in only a matter of weeks before the bus hit the road.
Winners in the 2012 and 2013 tours were CoFoundersLab, which matches entrepreneurs with potential co-founders, and ClickMedix a mobile healthcare company.