Fourteen businesses were honored Wednesday as winners of the 2017 Mayor’s Business Recognition Awards.
The annual awards event, which is presented by the Greater Baltimore Committee, the Baltimore Development Corporation and the Mayor’s Office, honors businesses for their outstanding corporate leadership, commitment to community and dedication to improving the quality of life in Baltimore City.
For more than four decades, the awards have honored companies that engage in activities or projects that have significantly benefited the Baltimore community and are outside of the business’s regular mission or day-to-day work.
The honorees are:
- Bank of America
- Baltimore Gas and Electric Company
- Breathe4Sure Pharmacy Solutions
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Centerplate, Inc.
- Legg Mason
- M. Luis Construction
- Mahogany Inc.
- Miracles-N- More Salon
- National Aquarium
- Northwood Baseball League, Inc.
- PJ Foods, LLC
- Sagamore Development Company
- The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company