President & Chief Executive Officer, Northrop Realty, A Long & Foster Company
Creig Northrop is the President and Chief Executive Officer of Northrop Realty, A Long & Foster Company. In February 2018, the Creig Northrop Team of Long & Foster Real Estate became Northrop Realty, a full-service brokerage serving Maryland and Washington D.C. Creig’s integrity and unquenchable drive are touchstones that have made the Creig Northrop Team of Long & Foster Real Estate one of the most productive and successful teams in real estate history. Recognized as the Team Leader of Maryland’s #1 Real Estate Team, Creig has earned many distinguished awards including:
- #1 Real Estate Team in Maryland*
- #1 Team in the Nation* (2011, 2012 & 2017)**
- #1 Real Estate Team in all of Long & Foster Company for 10 consecutive years
- # 1 Overall Top Producer for Long & Foster
- Howard County Association of Realtors (HCAR) Community Service Award Winner, 2009
- Gazette Politics & Business, Top 53
- Luxury Portfolio International® Award Winner of Most New Listings by www.luxuryportfolio.com
*According to volume by The Wall Street Journal & REAL Trends for 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013.
**According to volume by The Wall Street Journal & REAL Trends for 2011, 2012 & 2017.
Creig is known for displaying a high standard of professionalism along with a thorough knowledge of the real estate industry. He has built his team of specialists to ensure extraordinary service to each and every client. A 1989 graduate of the University of Maryland, Creig is a dedicated Terps fan who enjoys sports and spending time with his family. Mr. Northrop also operates Northrop Realty, an independent brokerage in Florida.