- GM names Mary Barra CEO, 1st woman to head car co.
Posted 19 minutes ago
- ‘Mayor of Poppleton’ gets settlement
Posted 2 hours 55 minutes ago
- Johns Hopkins No. 1 in U.S. research spending
Posted 1 hour 51 minutes ago
- Joe Surkiewicz: Susan Goering—25 years at the ACLU of Maryland
- Realities of Real Estate: House-hunters’ psychology has changed
- Mining firm settles with Mass. over charges it lied about safety
- Sysco, US Foods to merge
- Delay granted in wastewater dispute with Sparrows Point
The Daily Record held its Leading Women awards event Thursday night at the Hyatt Regency in Baltimore. The award recognizes women 40 years or younger for their professional accomplishments and commitment to inspiring change.
Free Email Alerts
|Click here to read digital versions of the more than 40 special publications from The Daily Record, everything from Top 100 Women to Leadership in Law as well as in-depth examinations of industries that power the state's economy.|