Sep 11, 2013 0
The Maryland Consumer Rights Coalition has released its annual consumer scorecard for members of the General Assembly and this year there is a twist.
In addition to looking at the 2013 session, MCRC has named eight legislators “consumer heroes” for earning perfect scores for each of the past three sessions:
– Sen. Richard Madaleno, D-Montgomery
– Sen. Paul Pinsky, D-Prince George’s
– Sen. Jim Rosapepe, D-Prince George’s
– Del. Al Carr, D-Montgomery
– Del. Bill Frick, D-Montgomery
– Del. Barbara Frush, D-Anne Arundel and Prince George’s
– Del. Carolyn Howard, D-Prince George’s
– Del. James Hubbard, D-Prince George’s
As for the 2013 session, nine senators and 51 delegates earned scores of 90 percent or better, while eight senators and 16 delegates received failing grades (under 65 percent).