The Daily Record is Maryland’s only daily business and legal news source. Our dynamic and creative team of 26 people provide essential and trusted legal and business information to Maryland professional community. Our modern offices are located in downtown Baltimore on the 24th floor of St. Paul Pl. 21202
Digital Media Account Manager
The Daily Record is seeking a Digital Media Account Manager to join our dynamic sales team. This position includes developing, presenting and closing sales for new and existing customers. Advertising solutions include online banners, mobile sites, search engine marketing, social media solutions, video, behavioral targeting, event sponsorship and print advertising for fulfilling customer needs that span all categories of medium to large local and national businesses. The Daily Record delivers an exclusive, high-end, educated audience with decision making power for their business and household. The ideal candidate will understand audience based selling.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Development and presentation of digital advertising solutions that span all platforms.
2. Client relationship building with account management.
3. Fluency in print media and general competency for print advertising.
4. Expansion and advancement of opportunities to improve customer and territory revenues through the introduction of new/ improved digital products or sales tactics.
5. Ongoing prioritization & reprioritization of work assignments, prospecting and account management, with a focus on those that achieve a profitable return on investment & reduce customer churn.
6. Participation in active learning.
7. Prospecting, forecasting & planning for future business.
Experience required: •Needs based selling – client relationship building with account management •Track record of achieving results •Advertising or marketing industry experience.
Qualifications: Education: College graduate or equivalent business / sales experience.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org