Nov 29, 2010
By: Danielle Ulman
- Meet Maryland’s “bedbug barrister.”
- Stephen Janis’ take on Baltimore City’s criminal justice system.
- What is there to be thankful for? Here’s a rundown of one divorce lawyer’s list.
- A history of the old Baltimore County Jail. (Here’s part II of the entry and part III).
- Police won’t charge a store owner who shot a potato-chip stealing teen in the butt.
- Associate bonuses at New York firms remain on the low end (compared to the boom years).
- A surplus of collections lawsuits are keeping judges busy.
- Woman claims she owns the sun. She has staked her claim with a notary public.