Dec 27, 2010
By: Danny Jacobs
- The strange (and sad) story of Ravens rookie Sergio Kindle takes another wrong turn.
- Morris L. Cohen, one of the nation’s leading law librarians, dies at 83. (HT: Above the Law)
- The title says it all: “Male nurse who was a former stripper failed to make out claims that he was subjected to a sexually hostile work environment.”
- OK, “Matlock” fans, stand up for your show’s egregiously-low ranking. (HT: Volokh Conspiracy)
- It’s still better than a lump of coal, right?