Jun 13, 2011
By: Danielle Ulman
Welcome back. Here’s a rundown of what’s happening in the legal world:
- In civil suit, the lawyer repping the man killed by Baltimore City Police Officer Ghaiji Tshamba will focus on the officer’s disciplinary record.
- Banks continue to be in the hot seat over the foreclosure crisis. Did some banks wait to alert regulators about loans going south?
- New York man allowed to sue his county for the cost to rent a Ferrari.
- Judge-directed negotiation could curb increasing malpractice costs in healthcare.
- Did it happen the way we think it did? Listening in on LBJ’s civil rights conversations.
- Maryland’s ACLU is questioning a petition to overturn the DREAM Act.