Dec 5, 2011
By: Danielle Ulman
- Jack Johnson’s actions confuse the grandmothers of Prince George’s County. (Johnson is set to be sentenced Tuesday.)
- An unlicensed Silver Spring Lawyer has been ordered to stop lawyering.
- Second Mile will freeze its assets to settle a civil case brought by a man identified as Victim 4 in the indictment of former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky. Local attorney Howard Janet is representing Victim 6.
- The Baltimore Crime blog is annoyed about the cast of characters paraded before a judge in Friday’s hearing in Paul Schurick’s robocalling trial.
- This one’s a little bit old, but if you haven’t seen it, it’s new to you. The basic lesson is don’t put people’s brains in jars, OK?
- Turns out working for a rock star isn’t all champagne wishes and caviar dreams. Tommy Lee (above) is being sued for being a cheap boss.