On this, my final law blog roundup for The Daily Record, we have breaking news — The Supreme Court has agreed to hear the case on Arizona’s polarizing immigration law.
On with the rest of the news and links to love:
- John Edwards may have caught a break in his case — the 4th Circuit, whose rulings impact North Carolina, has issued a ruling affirming the role of legal experts in criminal cases.
- The Howard County school board is supporting tougher laws for people who witness child sexual abuse, in the wake of the Penn State abuse scandal.
- The key to staying organized on trial? Portable office supplies.
- The power of mentoring.
- Believe in what you do.
- The time for a discussion on law enforcement is now.
- South Florida law firm finds new life after bankruptcy, which the WSJ says is a first.
It’s been a pleasure interacting with all of you. (Yes, even you, Pushkin.)