Feb 13, 2013
Aaaahh! It’s all about crisis management in this week’s In-House Interrogatory.
In-House Counsel has an article about how general counsels can approach crises and impending lawsuits at their companies. Some say experience is the key; others say to prepare for the worst. Some general counsels recommended investigating immediately once a crisis hits and, of course, trying to keep stress low.
So here’s our question for you:
In your experience, what is the best way to prepare for potential crises at your company?
Leave a comment below or email me.
Need to Know:
- The Major League Baseball Players Association named a new general counsel.
- The Republican National Committee also named a new general counsel.
- The College of the Holy Cross has a new general counsel.
- There is also a new general counsel at the University of Pittsburgh.
- In contrasting news, Lionsgate’s general counsel is not going anywhere.
Follow us on Twitter for In-House news and discussion: @TDRInHouse
- Want the latest on who’s been hired, fired or moving and shaking? Head to our Movers and Shakers page to find out.
- For networking events and other happenings this week in Maryland, check out our calendar of events.
- Get the very latest updates from our law reporters on Twitter: @TDRKristi, @Steve_Lash, @TDRBeth.
- Check out The Daily Record on Facebook.