It’s all about saving those dollar bills in this week’s In-House Interrogatory.
There are ways legal departments can effectively cut costs, according to an article in Corporate Counsel.
Experts recommend doing more work in-house, using non-lawyer professionals, take on legal operations managers, investing in legal technologies and unbundling legal services.
So here’s our question for you:
What are ways you cut costs in your legal department?
Leave a comment below or email me.
Need to Know:
- The former general counsel at the EPA is headed to Beveridge & Diamond.
- Constellation Energy named a new general counsel.
- Ascension Capital Group hired a new general counsel.
- AOL Inc. has the top legal department of the year in Washington, D.C.
Follow us on Twitter for In-House news and discussion: @TDRInHouse
- Want the latest on who’s been hired, fired or moving and shaking? Head to our Movers and Shakers page to find out.
- For networking events and other happenings this week in Maryland, check out our calendar of events.
- Get the very latest updates from our law reporters on Twitter: @TDRKristi, @Steve_Lash, @TDRBeth.
- Check out The Daily Record on Facebook.