Oct 25, 2010 0
- One newly divorced couple says that just because the marriage didn’t go on forever, doesn’t mean it was a failure.
- There’s a time and place for sarcasm. It’s probably not a good idea in the courtroom.
- Strong face = strong profits.
- Tribune Company creditors have been given the go-ahead to sue Sam Zell.
- Rep. Peter DeFazio (D-Ore.) is looking into articles of impeachment against Chief Justice Roberts for the harm done in the Citizens United decision.
- Carolyn Elefant revels in the beauty of the retainer letter.
- Would you like fries with that? Connecticut law firm opens an office with a drive-thru window.