Nominate an outstanding Real Estate Professional!
Real Estate Matters will honor real estate agents and brokers from five regions in Maryland (Western Region, Capital Region, Central Region, Southern Region, and the Eastern Shore Region) in six different categories (Good Neighbor; Technology; Distinguished Real Estate Agent; Rising Star; Broker of the Year; and Real Estate Agent of the Year).
Nominations close January 26, 2018.
Applications close January 31, 2018.
- The Good Neighbor Award recognizes individuals in real estate bettering the community through volunteer work.
- The Integrating Technology Award identifies real estate professionals who have successfully incorporated mainstream technology such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. into daily business.
- The Distinguished Real Estate Agent Award recipients have achieved a high level of success while mentoring others and involving themselves in community service.
- The Rising Star honors up and coming real estate individuals who are making an impact within their region.
- Broker/Owner of the Year celebrates the owner/broker who has made the biggest impact in leading their office in the community.
- Real Estate Agent of the Year salutes the overall work of the real estate professional who exemplifies the integrity of the profession on a daily basis.
The day will include a morning session focused on investing, keynote speakers over lunch, and an afternoon session focused on the effect of millennials on the real estate business and trends prior to the awards celebration.
March 9, 2018
1739 W Nursery Rd
Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
Tickets are $49 (includes full day & awards celebration).
10:00 – 10:30 a.m. Registration
10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Topic #1: Investing in Today’s Maryland Real Estate Market
Panelists: Jason Balin, Benjamin L. Polakoff
12:00 – 12:30 p.m. Break
12:30 – 1:30 p.m. Keynote (lunch served)
2:00 – 3:30 p.m. Topic #2: Millennials Want to Purchase! How Do You Reach Them? What Do They Want in Real Estate?
Panelist: Zack Bryant, Glenn Younes
3:30 – 4:00 p.m. Break
4:00 – 6:00 p.m. Awards and cocktail reception / networking