The Daily Record’s Women’s Leadership Summit will convene Top 100 Women, Leading Women and Maryland’s network of women professionals to learn about important topics facing women in business today, give back to the community and create mentoring relationships.
The Daily Record’s Leadership Summit features a powerhouse agenda of leadership activities and focuses on advancing community involvement.
Tuesday, June 6, 2017
7:30 — 11:30 a.m.
Space is limited.
$30 per ticket
$275 reserved table of eight with company signage
Keynote Speaker Deborah Phelps
Contributing to a Brighter Future
Executive Director of the Education Foundation of the Baltimore County Public Schools, Inc., Deborah is a motivational speaker, author and widely recognized as an innovative, energetic and talented leader.
She is a 2014 recipient of the Top 100 Women award.
University of Maryland, Baltimore
SMC Campus Center
621 West Lombard Street, Baltimore, MD 21202
- Are you ready for your seat at The Table?: Leadership preparedness for accessing highly visible boards and senior management positions
- Moderator: Karen Bond – Executive Director at Boys Hope Girls Hope Baltimore, Executive Alliance-President Elect
- Community engagement
- Bronwyn Mayden, MSW – Assistant Dean, Continuing Professional Education, University of Maryland, Baltimore; Executive Director, Promise Heights, University of Maryland School of Social Work
- Robin Saunders, Ed.D. – Executive Director, UMB CURE Scholars Program, University of Maryland, Baltimore
- Ashley R. Valis, MSW – Executive Director, Community Initiatives and Engagement, University of Maryland, Baltimore
- Creating an adaptive workforce to enable innovation and intrepreneurship for today’s fast changing times.
- Moderator: Hollis Thomases – Founder, ReinventionWorks
- Panelists: comprised of Baltimore-area female professionals / Top 100 Women
To learn more about sponsorship or participating in the nonprofit fair,
contact Haley Poling at 443-524-8161