- Paul Mark Sandler asks if it’s time to rethink the standard voir dire questions now that it’s apparently routine for jurors to look up cases on the Internet.
- Check out this blog post about the failings of a breath test device.
- Which past cases or positions from the various SCOTUS short-listers could hurt their chances of confirmation?
- Conservatives should stop their phony outrage over Obama’s desire for a justice with empathy, says Dahlia Lithwick. HT: How Appealing.
- This blog post is titled, “Solo, The Last Refuge of Incompetence?” Yeah, I’m thinking it’ll stir people up.