Gary S. Williams: Options to help aging parents

If you provided more than half of a parent’s support and his or her gross income was less than $3,650, you can claim your parent as your dependent, which gives you a tax exemption and permits you to write off a significant portion of medical expenses. Many baby boomers find that their aging parents need health ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *