With all of the Osama bin Laden news last night and today, you might want (need?) a little break. Check out the law links below for a breather.
- Could the Fourth Circuit be turning the tide on discrimination cases?
- How is that performance-based compensation system working for ya?
- Free Boozy!!!!
- AG Gansler has reached an agreement with a Florida company pretending to be based in Maryland.
- Malnourished horses seized from Maryland farm.
- I couldn’t resist just one more bin Laden link — what does it all mean for our civil liberties?
- But what about the clients?