Tuesday night, chefs from around the area will be squaring off in a crab cook-off benefiting the National Aquarium in Baltimore.
This is the second year that the B&O American Brasserie and Hotel Monaco are hosting the event, which costs $35 to attend.
Crab dishes will be judged by attendees and guest judges, including Sam Sessa, entertainment editor at The Baltimore Sun, Suzanne Loudermilk, Baltimore magazine’s restaurant critic, morning radio personality Jojo Girard from MIX 106.5 FM and Dara Bunjon of Dining Dish.
The competing chefs will be:
- Thomas Dunklin, B&O American Brasserie
- Dave Newman, Brewer’s Art
- Cyrus Keefer, Maisy’s
- Derek Simcik, Atwood’s Cafe
- Meredith and Roger Rippel, Riptide By the Bay
- Shawn McClure, Ryleigh’s Oyster Bar
- Guillermo Tellez, Square 1682 in Philadelphia, Pa.
- Paul Healey, Domaso in Arlington, Va.
- Chris Becker
- Darrick Granai, Baldwin’s Station
Guests will be able to enjoy the chefs’ dishes, hors d’oeuvres and a cocktail.
For more information on how to go tonight, see B&O American Brasserie’s Facebook page for details.