- A Rockville lawyer involved in the baby-sale ring was disbarred in Maryland last week.
- Arnold & Porter has filed suit on behalf of Maryland fathers whose minor children were put into foster care in D.C. after they were taken away from their D.C.-based mothers.
- The legal sector shed 1,300 jobs in September.
- An in-depth look at Maryland U.S. Attorney Rod. J. Rosenstein.
- Basketball great Bill Russell is suing EA Sports for using his likeness from his college days. It’s part of a larger suit against the NCAA.
- The feds are cracking down on medical marijuana dispensaries in California.
- Lawyers say exculpatory evidence withheld in a Texas man’s case has kept him in jail for 25 years, and they want the system changed there.
- A former Wicomico County state’s attorney was arrested last week for violating a peace order.
- Spanish for lawyers.