K. Lee Riley Jr. and nine other attorneys at Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler have been selected by their peers for inclusion in “The Best Lawyers in America 2013. The announcement reflects an additional two Shapiro Sher attorneys named in the prestigious guide since last year’s edition.
The 2013 guide cites the following attorneys in the indicated practice areas:
• William E. Carlson: Biotechnology Law; Corporate Law
• Larry S. Gibson: Civil Rights Law
• Richard M. Goldberg: Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights; Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation-Bankruptcy
• Ann Clary Gordon: Real Estate Law
• K. Lee Riley Jr.: Banking and Finance Law
• William A. McComas: Information Technology Law
• Lonnie M. Ritzer: Tax Law
• Paul Mark Sandler: Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense: White-Collar; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants and Plaintiffs
• Ronald M. Shapiro: Sports Law; Entertainment Law – Motion Pictures, Television and Music
• Joel I. Sher: Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights; Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Riley is co-head of Shapiro Sher’s Banking & Finance Group, which publishes a monthly Banking & Finance Report newsletter, available on the firm’s website.