Here’s a few government and politics headlines for Monday:
- The Washington Post reports Gov. Martin O’Malley has suggested he could support the legalization of medical marijuana in Maryland.
- The Daily Record reports on what it might take for the legislature to pass a transportation revenue bill this year.
- The Frederick News-Post reports on one Frederick County lawmaker’s reaction to a gun control bill moving its way through the General Assembly.
- MarylandReporter.com examines both sides of the increased minimum wage debate.
- The Gazette reports U.S. Rep. John Delaney’s opinion that Maryland needs to diversify its economic base, rather than be so dependent on federal spending.