The GC columnist at Inside Counsel said selecting the right mediator, the mediation’s timing, exchanging information and choosing the right party representatives are the most effective elements in mediations.
What factors do you think are most important in a successful patent case mediation?
Leave a comment below or email me.
Need to Know:
- The Federal Communications Commission’s Chief counsel and legal adviser is leaving.
- A former general counsel of Mercury Interactive Corp. settled a lawsuit by the SEC for $850,000.
- What it’s like to be the new GC for the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- The Pentagon’s former chief lawyer spoke out against a drone court.
- The Association of Corporate Counsel objected to a $10 million fee request in a class action lawsuit against Citigroup.
- Barclays general counsel just snagged a £3.6m bonus.
Follow us on Twitter for In-House news and discussion: @TDRInHouse
- Want the latest on who’s been hired, fired or moving and shaking? Head to our Movers and Shakers page to find out.
- For networking events and other happenings this week in Maryland, check out our calendar of events.
- Get the very latest updates from our law reporters on Twitter: @TDRKristi, @Steve_Lash, @TDRBeth.
- Check out The Daily Record on Facebook.