With Annapolis finally quiet following the end of the 2013 General Assembly, here’s a few government and politics headlines for Wednesday:
- The Baltimore Sun reports the NRA plans to challenge Maryland’s new gun law in court.
- The Gazette reports that it was a good General Assembly session for Montgomery County.
- The Herald-Mail reports that some Washington County lawmakers were less satisfied by the session.
- Patch.com reports that Gov. Martin O’Malley does not need Towson University President Maravene Loeschke to attend next week’s Board of Public Works meeting.
- MarylandReporter.com reports about early filers for the 2014 election.