Here’s a few government and politics headlines for Wednesday:
- The Frederick News-Post reports on the possible small business impact of forcing online retailers to collect sales tax.
- The Annapolis Capital reports a state senator is questioning Anne Arundel County’s stormwater fee.
- Patch.com reports on the first registrant in Maryland’s gubernatorial race.
- The Daily Record reports on the new director of StateStat.
- The Washington Post reports on Gov. Martin O’Malley’s memorable meeting with the Dalai Lama.