Asked: Our weekly question to the In-House community
Which outside counsels reign supreme?
In a survey of 200 in-house counsels at top U.S. Corporations, BTI Consulting Group found the top firms general counsels like to work with as outside counsel.
The list includes:
- Jones Day
- Mayer Brown
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
- Seyfarth Shaw
- Thompson Hine
- Kirkland & Ellis
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Baker & McKenzie
- Sullivan & Cromwell
So here’s our question for you:
Do you agree with the list? What are the top outside firms you like to work with?
Leave a comment below or email me.
Need to Know:
- California Public Utilities Commission’s general counsel recused himself from an investigation into a pipeline explosion.
- A former general counsel for West Virginia was appointed as chief public defender in the state.
- The former general counsel of the Environmental Protection Agency talks about the president’s position on climate change.
- Archer Daniels Midland named a new general counsel.
- The National Labor Relations Board will host a memorial service for its former associate general counsel.
Follow us on Twitter for In-House news and discussion: @TDRInHouse