Here’s a few government and politics headlines for Wednesday:
- The Herald-Mail reports Hagerstown will not charge residents a stormwater fee.
- Patch.com reports stormwater fees charged to Baltimore County businesses have prompted an outcry.
- The Daily Record reports the General Assembly may take up the issue of contributory negligence next year, stemming from a Court of Appeals ruling released on Tuesday.
- The Washington Post reports Terry McAuliffe, a Democratic candidate for governor in Virginia, will attend a fundraiser Wednesday hosted by Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley and other top Maryland Democrats.
- The Baltimore Sun reports a Maryland congresswoman wants a national park on the moon.