Here’s a few government and politics headlines for Tuesday:
- The Annapolis Capital reports on two state senators who have for years sought money to study adding a third span to the Bay Bridge.
- The Daily Record reports Sen. Brian E. Frosh will run for Maryland attorney general.
- The Daily Record also reports on the state’s latest disbursement from an $84 million venture capital fund.
- The Gazette reports on U.S. Sen. Benjamin L. Cardin’s (D-Md.) Maryland manufacturing tour, which made a stop at a Montgomery County winery on Friday.
- The Baltimore Sun reports a city board violated state opening meetings law when it met to approve financing for the Harbor Point development.