Here’s a few government and politics headlines for Wednesday:
- The Frederick News-Post reports on the Frederick area’s regional transportation plan.
- The Daily Record reports on state regulators’ reaction to new technology in Maryland casinos.
- The Cumberland Times-News reports on the start of Allegany County’s economic development plan.
- The Baltimore Sun reports an Annapolis lawyer has earned confirmation from the U.S. Senate to serve on the National Labor Relations Board.
- The Annapolis Capital reports about 1,500 Marylanders with misdemeanor convictions were mistakenly removed from the voter rolls over the last six years.