Here’s a few government and politics headlines for Thursday:
- The Baltimore Sun reports the White House says immigration reform would significantly boost Maryland’s economic output.
- The Washington Post reports on the seven largest donors to Gov. Martin O’Malley’s Political Action Committee.
- The Annapolis Capital reports Annapolis Mayor Josh Cohen has formally filed his expected for re-election campaign.
- The Frederick News-Post reports a downtown Frederick hotel may require public financing.
- The Daily Record reports a state delegate is pushing for an expansion of the False Health Claims Act following a federal ruling.