Here’s a few government and politics headlines for Monday:
- The Washington Post reports on an ethics complaint filed against Del. Joseph F. Vallario Jr., chairman of House Judiciary Committee.
- MarylandReporter.com recaps the likely 2014 election scenarios for the Maryland General Assembly.
- The Baltimore Sun reports Maryland Attorney General Doug Gansler has hired a new campaign manager.
- POLITICO reports Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley is working on a framework for a 2016 presidential bid.
- The Herald-Mail reports some Western Maryland lawmakers are casting a skeptical eye on O’Malley’s greenhouse gas reduction plan.
- The Daily Record reports on the potential impact of transportation improvement projects in Montgomery County.