Here’s a few government and politics headlines for Tuesday:
- The Gazette reports U.S. Sen. Benjamin L. Cardin (D-Md.) is vowing to help end sequestration.
- The Herald-Mail reports on the future of the Hagerstown Regional Airport.
- The Cumberland Times-News reports a citizen group has submitted its public comments on the state’s draft plan detailing best managing practices for hydraulic fracturing.
- The Daily Record reports on state pollution regulations that were quickly withdrawn Monday after opposition from stakeholders.
- MarylandReporter.com reports on a recent audit of the state Department of Information Technology.