Here’s a few government and politics headlines for Friday:
- The Baltimore Sun reports Maryland Attorney General Douglas F. Gansler supports increasing Maryland’s minimum wage.
- The Gazette reports on the House of Delegates vacancy created by Del. Heather R. Mizeur‘s decision to run for governor.
- The Annapolis Capital reports an Anne Arundel County delegate has submitted legislation to make the “rain tax” tax deductible.
- The Daily Record reports the Comptroller of Maryland did not properly store some sensitive taxpayer data.
- The Cumberland Times-News reports on the start of the Maryland Department of Transportation’s tour discussing local projects.