Twitter’s outgoing general counsel has a little advice for the rest of us — goof off a little bit
“So, I’m looking forward to engaging my various internet passions from new and different perspectives, seeing friends and family without distraction, and just goofing off a bit. We should all do more of that,” Macgillivray wrote.
Macgillivray’s departure comes as a surprise to most and it’s unknown where he is going next.
Here’s our question for you:
Do you, as a GC, try to incorporate some goofing off in your legal department? What’s the best way to do it and why is it important?
Leave a comment below or email me.
Need to Know:
- Former PNC general counsel heads to Barclays.
- A general counsel will head the Boston Bar Association for the first time in its 252-year history.
- Farmers Insurance named a new general counsel.
Follow us on Twitter for In-House news and discussion: @TDRInHouse
- Want the latest on who’s been hired, fired or moving and shaking? Head to our Movers and Shakers page to find out.
- For networking events and other happenings this week in Maryland, check out our calendar of events.
- Get the very latest updates from our law reporters on Twitter: @TDRKristi, @Steve_Lash.
- Check out The Daily Record on Facebook.