Asked: Our weekly question to the In-House community
An article in Canadian Lawyer talks about the general counsel for Aecon Group Inc. who went in-house right away after law school. The article says Brian Swartz has been so successful because he has been integrated into the the in-house world of the construction industry from the start of his career.
Here’s our question for you:
Do you think it is more beneficial to go in-house right away or spend time at a law firm first?
Leave a comment below or email me.
Need to Know:
- Facebook named a new deputy general counsel.
- World Wrestling Entertainment named a new general counsel.
- A Jacksonville judge has recused himself from a case against the city’s general counsel.
Follow us on Twitter for In-House news and discussion: @TDRInHouse
- Want the latest on who’s been hired, fired or moving and shaking? Head to our Movers and Shakers page to find out.
- For networking events and other happenings this week in Maryland, check out our calendar of events.
- Get the very latest updates from our law reporters on Twitter: @TDRKristi, @Steve_Lash.
- Check out The Daily Record on Facebook.