Los Angeles-based commercial real estate services firm CBRE is now in the content game.
The firm has announced that it has created an online magazine called Blueprint. The goal of the magazine is to produce articles that highlight the “transformational role real estate plays in the world.”
So far, posts on the site include a slide show of the 10 Best Urban beaches, some embedded videos discussing office space in New York City’s Silicon Alley and a staff produced infographic about small markets seeking tech talent.
According to a news release:
The magazine will rely on interactive infographics, photo essays and videos to bring a wide array of subjects to life, including:
- Issues at the intersection of real estate, culture, commerce, cities and talent;
- Looks at some of the world’s most iconic buildings, spaces and structures;
- Tours of emerging and established neighborhoods across the globe;
- Exploration of forward-thinking trends in workplace environments; and
- Trends and issues in commercial real estate and their impact on everyday life.
The new online magazine will also serve as a portal to release the company’s research insights.