Towson University is providing unique leadership skill-building to some of the finest female leaders in central Maryland with the kickoff of the second annual Towson University Professional Leadership Program for Women in January.
The program is designed to help women build their capacity for leadership and influence. It will run through June and is divided into 10 sessions that take place on the TU campus.
Designed by business, community and educational leaders, the program provides hands-on, practical learning and coaching in a supportive environment and continues to push TU into the forefront of leadership development.
This year, the program welcomes 21 diverse and accomplished group of women leaders from a broad range of professions.
TU Professional Leadership Program for Women, Class of Spring 2016
- Tricia Brandenburg, Deputy Director of Athletics / SWA, Towson University
- Kerri Coard, Senior Cash Manager, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- Ruth Coby, Director, Regulatory Compliance & Quality, Bon Secours Health System
- Chris Cortezi, Director of Public Relations, Harborside Group
- Laura Duklewski, Trading Manager, Environmental Group, Constellation
- Meagan Enrique, Director, Total Rewards & HR Operations Carroll Hospital, a LifeBridge Health center
- Laura Geissler, Director of Learning & Organizational Development, LifeBridge Health
- Mimi Giguere, Associate Principal, Director of Preservation Services, KANN Partners
- Kristi Halford, Director of Marketing and Communications, Economic Alliance of Greater Baltimore
- Shawn Harrison, Director of Public Safety & Emergency Management, Montgomery College
- Cecilia Helmstetter, Assistant Director of Development, United Way of Central Maryland
- Makaya Jackson, Senior Program Manager, CTY Scholars, Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth
- Kristin Kosmides, Head, Corporate Social Responsibility, Legg Mason Global Asset Management
- Dee Outlaw, Training Manager, Maryland Aviation Administration
- Terri Paddy, Field Sales Representative, Musco Sports Lighting LLC
- Jennifer Riggs Driban, District Director, Congressman Dutch Ruppersberger – US House of Representatives
- Kelly Ringer, Staff Officer / HR Program Manager, Department of Defense
- Kim Schmulowitz, Communications and Marketing Director, Susan G. Komen Maryland
- Laura Scott, Director, Global Supply Chain, McCormick & Company
- June Smith, Special Assistant to Secretary Stephen T. Moyer, Public Safety & Correctional Services
- Ashley Valis, Executive Director of Community Initiatives and Engagement, University of Maryland, Baltimore
|This article is featured in The Daily Record’s Path To Excellence: A Woman’s Guide To Business. The mission of the Path to Excellence magazine is to give our readers the opportunity to meet successful women of all ages, backgrounds and beliefs and learn how they define success. Read more from Path to Excellence.|