NAIOP Maryland honored 15 commercial real estate professionals and 15 companies as part of it’s bi-annual Awards of Excellence gala in Baltimore.
Robert Becker of St. John Properties Inc. won the group’s Lifetime Achievement Award.
Rob Merritt, of Merritt Properties Inc., received the F. Patrick Hughes Legislative Award.
Here is a complete list of all award winners:
- Best LEED Warehouse: Mid-Atlantic Distribution Center Building C, Chelsea Ventures LLC
- Best LEED Office: 8115 Maple Lawn Boulevard, Greenebaum Enterprises & St. John Properties
- Best Community Impact: City Garage, Sagamore Development Co.
- Best Social Impact: “Fallen Star” Memorial at The GATE at Aberdeen Proving Ground, St. John Properties
- Best Medical Office: Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Merritt Construction Services
- Best Adaptive Reuse: The Rouse Building, The Howard Hughes Corp. and Garver Development Group
- Best Warehouse: Hanover Crossing, Liberty Property Trust
- Best Industrial Park: Baltimore Crossroads @95, Chesapeake Real Estate Group LLC
- Best Office Park: Annapolis Corporate Park, St. John Properties
- Best Retail: Merritt Athletic Club – White Marsh, Merritt Construction Services
- Best Mixed-Use: Peter Fillat Architects, 400 East Pratt
- Best Office Redevelopment: McHenry Row Expansion, Mark Sapperstein
- Best Build-to-Suit Warehouse: NAFCO & Congressional Seafood, Merritt Properties, LLC
- Best Overall Design Team: Price Modern Headquarters, Gensler
- Most Creative Transaction: The GATE at Aberdeen Proving Ground, St. John Properties
- Best Investment Sales Transaction: 100 and 30 Light St., Corporate Office Properties Trust
- Best Low to Rid-Rise Office: Agora, Inc., Merritt Construction Services
- Best Interior Tenant Fit-out – Flex: Jailbreak Brewing Co., Arium AE LLC
- Best Interior Rehab: T. Rowe Price Building Two, IPD Project Team
- Best Interior Rehab – Common Area: 6940 Columbia Gateway Drive – Lobby Renovation, Corporate Office Properties Trust
- Best Interior Tenant Fit-out – Office: Pandora Headquarters, Gensler