Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Baltimore casino evacuated after Guy Fieri restaurant fire

Fieri, GuyMF02The flames that adorn Guy Fieri’s iconic bowling shirt manifested themselves in the kitchen of one of his restaurants, forcing the evacuation of a Baltimore casino.

Baltimore Fire spokeswoman Blair Adams tells news outlets that a small cooking appliance at Guy Fieri’s Baltimore Kitchen & Bar caught fire Wednesday afternoon, causing the evacuation of the Horseshoe Casino, which houses the restaurant.

Adams says the fire was controlled in under 10 minutes, likely extinguished by someone in the kitchen.

No injuries were reported.


To purchase a reprint of this article, contact reprints@thedailyrecord.com.